Manual filling machine for filling liquids to pastous liquids / media: GRISONA MA
The GRISONA MA has been designed for universal use where liquid and cream products are to be dosed and filled accurately up to 100 ml.
The exceptionally interesting price makes this machine particularly suitable for use in dispensing chemists, laboratories, drug stores and other limited applications
WORKING METHOD OF GRISONA MA
The GRISONA MA works on the principle of a volumetric filler and is an improved further development of the worldwide patented PERPETUA pump system. Each stroke of the pump draws in an exact dose of material from the product hopper and discharges it through the filling nozzle into the container. Pasty products are filled into the product hopper and smoothed even. Afterwards a special pressure piston plate is pushed onto the product and the small air valve is closed. This simple construction allows safe operation and fast cleaning.
All metal parts in contact with the product are made of high quality stainless steel and are resistant against almost all chemicals.
• 3 – 100ml
• range 3 – 10ml +/- 1,0%
• range 10 – 100ml +/- 0,5%
• approx. 6 l
Pressure piston plate
• for pasty products (can be used as a cover when filling liquids)
• 1 valve nozzle with 1 size part 8mm
• width 300mm
• depth 300mm
• height 800mm approx.
• approx. 14kg
• height 160mm max.
• width 220mm max.
• up to 1000 fills per hour (the effective production rate depends onto the operator, viscosity of the product, container size and dosing volume)
• the complete GRISONA nozzle program
• lifting platform 130 x 160mm
• height adjustment 55 – 270mm
• all parts in direct contact with the filling product are made of stainless steel (V4A/1.4435/AISI 316L)
Special versions on request